EN
  • EN EN
  • DE DE
  • PL PL
  • FR FR
  • ES ES
  • TR TR
  • PT PT

2.0 steam is not working - Total War - WARHAMMER III

user

2.0 steam is not working

8
by fei.luo
Created On 8/24/2022 4:14:50 PM
user
fei.luo
Premium Member
1 posts
heal unit, unlimited move works as they dont require prepare.
but prepare button is not working.
1
0
0
user
wiggles1984
Premium Member
9 posts
Have to concur I fear, I managed to get prepare cheats randomly working. But then I have started again and now it's not firing, the non prepare cheats dependent codes work 90% of the time except the research one.
0
0
0
user
IronJulia
Team Member
28373 posts
Are you playing via steam or msstore?
Did you use the updated version in the trainer?
Is your game up to date?
0
0
1
user
wiggles1984
Premium Member
9 posts
IronJulia
8/25/2022 5:16:08 AM
user

Are you playing via steam or msstore?
Did you use the updated version in the trainer?
Is your game up to date?

Steam, it appears to be up to date listing the current version.
It's an odd bug, all the none prepare cheats work 80% of the time with a crash the other 20% of the time. Prepare does nothing but then suddenly like 11 turns in suddenly works, but if it works it is equally likely to crash the game immediately after triggering it. It just turned on for me and all the cheats are working in my current run.
My other game I got 60 turns in before the prepare button worked. 
I know it'll get worked out, it's not the end of the world. Thank you for your reply!
0
0
0
user
MCpudding
Premium Member
4 posts
I'm having the same problem

1
0
0
user
Matze500
Team Member
3108 posts
Let the platform you own the game on verify your game files.
0
0
0
user
MCpudding
Premium Member
4 posts
i verified the game files but it doesn't work. I could use all the cheats yesterday without problem. But now prepare wont activate. ty for the suggestion at least.

0
0
1
user
IronJulia
Team Member
28373 posts
MCpudding
8/25/2022 1:54:31 PM
user

i verified the game files but it doesn't work. I could use all the cheats yesterday without problem. But now prepare wont activate. ty for the suggestion at least.

Are you playing via steam or msstore?
0
0
0
Your Comment
user
😀
You have to be signed in and registered to post a comment!
This website uses cookies to make your visit as userfriendly as possible. For further information please visit our privacy policy statements.